Here at orware networks, we like our privacy as much as you do. So we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and members. There is however a certain amount of information that we must collect in order to provide for you the best experience possible.
This policy is to let you know just how we will handle and protect your personal information
What information do we need to collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views via our analytics software
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, such as your membership level, price paid, duration and user account
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us such as your name, email, gallery images and so on
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us such as for support purposes, web site urls and problems descriptions
- We may also collect a username and password for administrator access to your site, but we DO NOT keep this information once we have finished helping you with the required support request
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use the cookies on orware networks to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, provide you with your own personal account and information, and to give you access to the appropriate downloads, videos and tools for your membership level.
These cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until several hours have passed since you last visited our site.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one, as you will not be able to log into your account or access your membership entitlements.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Supply to you services purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other communications relating to our business by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications)
- Deal with inquiries, product support and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including [the United States, Japan, or other countries) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website, such as your public profile, or forum posts, will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your account password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at $15.00) due to the processing time required.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.