The 1.5.7 version is a quick update to the 1.5.6 version released over the weekend to address a backwards compatibility bug and some other minor issues as well as introduce a new modal popup option for the view links!
Quick Release Note: The 1.5.6+ version's ZIP file contains a customized router.php file which can be used to overwrite DOCman's default router.php file. My version adds some new capabilities that allows my query reduction improvements to be taken advantage of even when SEF URLs have been enabled (unfortunately I couldn't fix this within the plugin as it's an issue with DOCman itself, hence the customized router.php file).
New version 1.5.7 Fixes and Features!
- Added language files for Dutch and Danish languages directly into the plugin (should be installed automatically). Please forgive my use of Google Translate for the new language keys introduced in 1.5.6...if any corrections are needed please let me know.
- Added modal popup capability for view links in table and list layouts. (Corresponding keys when calling plugin: useModalViewLinks, useNormalViewLinks).
- Fixed backwards compatiblity issue introduced with version 1.5.6 where empty categories were removed from the listing (compared to being shown before). Now only categories which you do not have access to will not be shown.
- Fixed PHP warning for $filters variable
- Fixed issue where an extra slash was added for a parent category which you did not have access to was shown (e.g. / / Agendas)
Want to see what other features DOCman List has? Check out the Features page! Want to see the plugin in action? Check out the DOCman List Plugin's Example page on our Demo Site!